Quick OOTD : 13/07/16 Grapefruit

Wednesday 13 July 2016




Jack Wills Cardigan (old but similar here and in the sale)
 Tan Plaited belt (old but similar here)
Primark Straight Leg Ankle Grazer Jeans (instore but similar here)
Manebi Leopard Espadrilles (old but similar here)
Primark Raffia Bag (instore but this one is nice too)


Sometimes I wear bright colours. Yes I do. This colour I call grapefruit. #fancyshmancy


------------------------------

Last Note : 


  • The Matalan camisole is a good buy for £6. It's double lined at the front unlike some which gives a little more coverage.
  • The black jeans are from Primark and it is their straight leg ankle grazer jeans (button fly). I've chopped the hems down despite them being supposedly ankle grazer length. They may be on some people but obviously not on me. I'm living in these as they a little looser than skinnies and are just a different silhouette for me. 



2 comments

  1. Love those ankle grazers from Primark, look great. I've got to the scissors out and go to town on some of my pairs of jeans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do mine more out of necessity than fashion! #smallpeopleproblems

      Delete

Susie So So